Dr. Thomas M. Wall believes in a holistic approach to dental treatment for his patients, treating the cause and not just the symptoms of dental disease. He has developed a comprehensive diagnostic practice that is fully equipped and capable of treating conditions involving implants, root canals, 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional orthodontics, sleep and TMJ disorders, periodontal disease, aesthetic dentistry, restorative dentistry, and fixed and removable prosthetics.
Dr. Wall has practiced multi-disciplined dentistry for more than 25 years in Washington, DC, accumulating hundreds of hours of continuing education with a concentration in full-mouth reconstruction and occlusion. His special areas of focus and interest include implantology, orthodontics (3-dimensional, functional, straight wire, and Invisalign®), and endodontics, as well as soft tissue and osseous modalities.
A member of the International College of Cranio-Mandibular Orthopedics (ICCMO) since 1987 and a fellow in 1993, he has introduced and integrated the concept of functional jaw orthopedics and neuromuscular occlusal treatment to his patients. Dr. Wall has developed a state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment facility complete with a full service dental laboratory, I-CAT® CBCT, CEREC® and 3-Shape™ CAD/CAM 3D imaging, K7 3D jaw tracking for TMJ, pain, and cranio-mandibular disorders, and the latest digital diagnostic equipment. He has a fully equipped endodontic operatory using Zeiss intraoral microscopy.
Dr. Wall is dedicated to educating his team and serving his patient community so that they may better achieve and maintain an optimum level of oral health. The practice utilizes the best and most safe materials and techniques and is dedicated to making quality care affordable for all our patients.
- Georgetown University School of Dentistry, Washington, DC
- Captain: United States Army General Dentistry, General Anesthesia & Surgery Residency Programs; Ft. Sam Houston Army Hospital, San Antonio, Texas/Ft. Polk Louisiana
- Undergraduate: Siena College, Loudonville, New York
- Washington, DC
- State of Maryland
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- District of Columbia Dental Society (DCDS)
- Maryland State Dental Association
- Invisalign Preferred Provider
- Fellow – International College of Cranio-Mandibular Orthopedics (ICCMO)
- American Association of Endodontics (AAE)
- American Orthodontic Society (AOS)
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- International Association for Orthodontics
- International Association of Physiologic Aesthetics (IAPA) Study Club association with the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI)